Non-combustible coloured through fibre cement inspired by nature
Fibreclad is a non-combustible coloured-through fibre-cement cladding offering a natural aesthetic with no maintenance. Ideal for internal and external applications, Fibreclad is available in a wide range of surface textures inspired by nature.
Whether you’re inspired by raw stone, rugged grooves, organic stripes or contemporary lines, the versatility and durability of Fibreclad will help you achieve your design vision without compromising performance.
Key features and benefits
- Inspired by nature – characteristic variations in colour and texture give Fibreclad the look of a natural material, but far more durable, practical and cost-effective.
- Coloured all the way through for added authenticity and quality.
- Choice of finishes – offering far greater design possibilities than alternate products, Fibreclad is the ultimate creative choice.
- Cost-effective – fast and simple installation. Both concealed and visible fixings options available.
- Safe – non-combustible in accordance with C1.9(e) of the National Construction Code.
- Efficient – Fibreclad contributes to a building’s energy efficiency by deflecting heat and eliminating condensation through natural ventilation.
- Zero-maintenance durability – the coloured-through panels require no maintenance and are exceptionally durable, scratch, and graffiti-resistant.
- High-impact strength – each panel features fibreglass mesh backing for increased security (i.e. to stop pieces falling off on strong impact).
Talk to a specialist
National Sales Manager
State Sales Manager QLD / NT
CID Account Manager
Business Development Manager